How to Change/ Alter Form One Placement, Selection, Results online in 2022; New Procedure
The 2022 form one placement results have been announced. The 2021/2022 Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) candidates, who may not be pleased with the secondary school they have been selected to join, can now apply for readmission at their preferred schools.
It is important to note that the process of requesting for change of form one placement is done purely online.
HOW TO CHANGE FORM ONE PLACEMENT 2022
In order to apply for change of form one placement, follow the easy steps below;
- The parent or guardian should place a request at the school of interest; where he/ she wants the kid to be transferred to. The school will then shortlist and merit all students in the waiting (request) list and make a decision on those they will like to absorb; depending on the available (unfilled) vacancies.
- The school through the National Education Management System, NEMIS –http://nemis.education.go.ke/, shall enter the details of the selected candidates from their waiting list and request the Ministry to capture them in the new school.
- Approval to the schools’ requests shall be granted at different levels depending on the Category of the school. Approval for National, Extra County and County schools will be granted by the Ministry’s Head Office, Regional Coordinators and County Directors of Education, respectively.
- Once the approval has been granted, the learner will then be moved from the selection list of the first school to the latest (new) school.
- The parent/ guardian will then go online and print the admission letter for the new school.
Change of placement is not reversible and caution must be taken to avoid being placed in schools not desired,” warns the Ministry.
Following the release of this year’s form one placement results for KCPE candidates, the form one placement calling letters are now available for download online at the ministry of education’s portal.
The official reporting date for 2022 form one admissions has been set for May 3, 2022.
The form one placement portal for downloading admission letters to sub-county, county, extra county, or national schools can be accessed by clicking HERE.
To download your form one placement letter, follow the steps below but you first need to confirm your placement results so that you can decide on whether to download your placement letter or change your placement first.
To confirm your form one selection via SMS; Follow these steps
Kindly note that the SMS platform is available for all mobile networks and will be charged Sh25 each.
Parents or guardians should send the candidates’ index number to 22263 to know which school their children have been placed in.
How to Download Form One Admission Letter Online
To download your form one admission letter online, follow the steps instructed below:
CLICK HERE to Go to Form One Selection on the Ministry of Education’s official website
Click on the school selected to join (National, Extra, or County School)
Select the county and sub-county where type did your KCPE Exams then enter your Index Number
At the bottom of the page click ADMISSION LETTER
Download to your computer then print.
Take the admission letter to your Head Teacher to stamp it for endorsement.
NOTE: If you are asked for a .go.ke email address and can’t figure out what to do next, kindly contact your headmaster. He/she will provide you with one so that